- A Social Constructivist approach to learning
- Holding it together and be clear - the structure
- The teacher’s role
- Focusing on what’s problematic or difficult
- Engaging the students
- Maintaining the students’ engagement
- Training the students to interact and take responsibility for each other’s learning as well as their own
About the presenter
Peter Diedrichs was originally in media and journalism and went that way towards the Internet twenty years ago. He started in online education in 1998, as a project leader of an EU school project called News and Media, and 2000-2003 he led a Nordic program called ”IT pedagogue”, for teachers from the Nordic countries.
Since then he has been a learning technician/pedagogue and teacher trainer at the Linnaeus University. He started using Moodle in 1996.
He has a B.A. in Pedagogy and is working on his masters degree.